The changing consumer preferences are driving mobile payments globally. Mobile payments are more convenient, time saving and can replace paper money, but security is one of the major factors hampering its adoption globally. The basic methods used for mobile payments are Premium SMS, Direct Mobile Billing, WAP and NFC (Near Field Communication). Contactless NFC technology is the next big thing in the field of mobile payments and it is getting traction in United States and Europe region.
The report contains the global scenario of Mobile Payments market discussing detailed overview and market figures. The research report analyses the industry growth rate, industry capacity, and industry structure. The report analyses the historical data and forecasts the Mobile Payments market size, production forecasts along with key factors driving and restraining the market.
Browse Upcoming Reports @:http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.php?type=U
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments