Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is a business tool that allows you to connect with your target audience more effectively to improve operating efficiency. CRM software segment is expected to show a substantial growth in all software application markets with an increasing deployment of software solutions such as Software-as-a-Service, online channels, customer service applications, customer loyalty management, and others.
After a slow growth rate in the first half of 2011, the CRM software market recovered steadily and observed an upward growth in 2012. Despite the maturity of the market, the demand for CRM application software solutions is forecasted to follow this upward trajectory for the period of 2012 -2018. Due to new technology adoption and new local players, Asia-Pacific will represent the fastest growing market by region with a double digit growth throughout the forecast period. However, developed markets are expected to see slower growth due to market saturation.
Increasing competition among various industries will force players to invest a significant amount of capital in customer retention activities which will drive the growth of this market. Emerging technologies like cloud computing reduce the deployment cost which will also boost the demand for cloud based services. In this interconnected world of e-commerce, CRM software will play the role of a key differentiator for different industry players.
Evolution in Software as a Service (SaaS) technology will spur the demand for cloud based CRM software solutions. Different application areas for CRM software include marketing, sales for automation, social media, Vendor Relationship Management (VRM) and others. Based on geographies, the global market for CRM software is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-pacific and the Rest of the World (RoW).
The market is dominated by top three players namely, SAP AG, which is the market leader and accounts for 20% of the global market share followed by SalesForce.Com and Oracle. Some other key players in this industry include Microsoft, Amdocs, Adobe, SAS Institute, IBM and others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Browse Upcoming Reports @:http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.php?type=U
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments