The carbon nanomaterials market can be categorized based on product types into – carbon nanotubes, carbon nanofibres, graphene, fullerenes, and POSS (polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane). The nanomaterials market has gained importance with technological development and their wide applicability. However, due to the Eurozone crisis, the carbon nanomaterials market experienced slow growth in the past year.
Some of the major drivers for the carbon nanomaterials market are their wide application base and easy availability. Also, significant development in the field of science and technology facilitates the production of various nanomaterials. However, there exists a macroeconomic barrier in the form of environment regulations and lack of financial incentives to take up significant projects. Also, developing and underdeveloped countries lack the proper infrastructure, expertise, and R&D facilities to reap benefits out of the nanomaterials market. Critical niche - opportunities in areas like aerospace, energy etc. remain untapped which hold great prospects for the market for nanomaterials. Availability of natural resources coupled with technological growth also offers excellent openings for this market.
The market segmentation of nanomaterials based on their applications can be classified into-
- Aerospace & Aviation
- Energy & Electronics
- Medical & Defense
- Plastics & Environment
- Sporting Goods
The carbon nanomaterials market can be geographically segmented into - Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and the rest of the world. Out of these, Asia’s production capacity is twice than the estimated capacity of North America and Europe. In the Asia Pacific region, Japan is the leader for nanotubes with China and Korea following pace.
Some of the key players in this market are Ahlstrom, Dupont, Hollingsworth & Vose, and Kuraray among others. Some emerging companies involved in both production and application are Elmarco, and Finetex among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments