Our research consists of both secondary and primary research with later constituting the greater portion. We also have a large internal repository and access to a number of external proprietary databases to help address specific requirements of our clients. The research process begins with exhaustive secondary research on internal and external sources being carried out to source qualitative and quantitative information relating to each market. Secondary Research The secondary research sources that are typically referred to include, but are not limited to:
- Company websites, annual reports, financial reports, broker reports, investor presentations and SEC Filings.
- Industry trade journals, scientific journals and other technical literature.
- Internal and external proprietary databases.
- Relevant patent and regulatory databases.
- National government documents, statistical databases and market reports.
- Procedure registries.
- News articles, press releases and web-casts specific to the companies operating in the market.
Primary Research We conduct primary interviews in an ongoing basis with industry participants and commentators in order to validate its data and analysis. A typical research interview fulfills the following functions:
- It provides first-hand information on the market size, market trends, growth trends, competitive landscape, future outlook etc.
- Helps in validating and strengthening the secondary research findings.
- Further develops the Analysis Team’s expertise and market understanding.
- Primary research involves E-mail interactions, telephonic interviews as well as face-to-face interviews for each market, category, segment and sub-segment across geographies.
- Industry participants: CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, market intelligence managers and national sales managers.
- Purchasing managers, technical personnel, distributors and resellers.
- Outside experts: Investment Bankers, Valuation Experts, Research Analysts specializing in specific markets.
- Key Opinion Leaders: specializing in different areas corresponding to different industry verticals.
- Demographic data: Population split by segment.
- Macro-economic Indicators: GDP, Inflation Rate, etc.
- Industry Indicators: expenditure, Technology stage & infrastructure, sector growth and facilities.
- Data is then cross checked by the expert panel.
- Pre-bookings received
- Bookings during the year
- Demand in the previous year
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company providing global business research reports and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers.
TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources along with various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information which is indispensable for businesses to sustain their competitive edge.
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207