Gas sensors are the devices that transform partial pressures or gas compositions measured in air or gases into an electric signal. Gas sensors comprise of two basic parts - a receptor enabling chemical recognition and a transducer transforming the chemical reactions into an output electric signal. The research report on the global gas sensors market provides in-depth analysis of the market based on its major product segments, applications, and geographies for the period from 2012 to 2018. The report provides complete understanding of the driving factors, restraints, and prevailing trends behind the popularity of gas sensors. It also presents estimates and forecast for all the market segments and explains the impact of various factors on these segments.
Geographically, the gas sensors market is categorized into four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). The report presents the market size and forecast for these regional markets. A qualitative analysis of market dynamics for gas sensors is presented in the market overview section in the report.
The gas sensors market is divided into sub-segments based on various parameters, in order to enable stakeholders across the supply chain to take advantage of the strategic analyses included in the report. The competitive landscape section in the report presents market share analysis of major players in the global gas sensors market in 2012.
Apart from the above cross sectional analysis of the market, the report also provides competitive profiling of major players engaged in gas sensor manufacturing, their market positioning, business strategies, and various recent developments. Some of the major players profiled in the report include City Technology, Figaro Engineering Inc, Membrapor AG, Dynament Ltd, and Alphasense among others. The report also provides better understanding of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis and further highlights the competitive scenario across different levels of the value chain. In all, the report provides detailed analysis of the global gas sensors market along with the market forecast, in terms of revenue (USD million) for all the segments during the forecast period from 2012 to 2018.
The gas sensors market here refers to the devices used for all gas sensing applications. The global gas sensors market is segmented as follows:
The different applications covered under this research study are defined as follows:
- Medical – This application segment considers the gas sensors used in operation theatres and in diagnostic applications. Pharmaceutical applications are the other applications of gas sensors in the medical field.
- Petrochemicals – This segment covers the gas sensors used in petrochemicals, oil and gas, and refining industry
- Automotive – This segment includes the market for gas sensors used in automotives. The common gas sensors used in automotives include oxygen sensors and methane sensors.
- Building automation – This segment presents the market estimate and forecast for the gas sensors used in residential and commercial building automation applications
- Process industries – This segment includes the market estimate and forecast for gas sensors used in process industries. The typical gas sensors for industrial applications include carbon dioxide gas sensors, oxygen gas sensors, hydrogen gas sensors and others.
- Others – This segment highlights the application market for gas sensors in R&D laboratories, school and college laboratories, water and wastewater treatment plants, semiconductor industry, and so on
The in-depth research and high level analysis will allow gas sensors manufacturers, lawmakers, research and development agencies, and large retailers to make informed decisions about manufacturing, designing, and marketing of gas sensors and deciding the growth strategies for gaining competitive advantage.
Browse Upcoming Reports @:http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/semiconductor-market-reports-5.html
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company providing global business research reports and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers.
TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources along with various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information which is indispensable for businesses to sustain their competitive edge.
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207